- A Social Sector initiative to be implemented nationally to promote entrepreneurship amongst Backward Classes (BC) population, who are oriented towards innovation and growth technologies;
- Aimed at providing concessional finance to BC entrepreneurs, who will create wealth and value for society and at the same time will promote profitable businesses;
- The assets so created will also create forward/ backward linkage, as well as create chain effect in the locality;
- To increase financial inclusion for BC entrepreneurs and to motivate them for further growth of BC communities;
- To enhance direct and indirect employment generation for BC population in India.